Friday, June 08, 2007

Paris and Cravings

I am as shallow as the next gay guy, don't be fooled by my good boy glasses and my laptop full a SPSS biostatistical output. This whole Paris Hilton fiasco is just way beyond my tolerance of superfluous input. After seeing that spoiled brat crying after the judge, rightfully so, told her to get her skinny ass back to jail to finish her 45 day sentence. I mean if Martha Stewart was able to spend all her sentence in jail and make the best of it why can't this woman/girl do it. I really am surprised how this issue just takes up 70% of all the medias attention when we have the president appointing an anti-gay physician/preacher to be the nation's Surgeon General, or how there are only 2 hotties in the top 20 finals of If You Think You Could Dance. I am not sure who I like most, Kameron or Pasha of course I am talking about dancing attributes.

Next week I am going to audition for 2 songs for the chorus, Constant Cravings from K.D. Lang and Bernadette Peters' Time Heals Everything. I am not sure which one of those two songs I emotionally engage more but I will be annoying my roommates for the next few days while a rehearse them in the shower.

I just learned that there is a biopic of Edith Piaf coming out June 15th and also the sequel to Nightwatch at the Ken... being the musical whore and scifi bitch that I am... time to come up with some dinner/movie dates in the next few days.

No comments: