Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Well as many of you may now I am a geek and love my fantasy/scifi. Hence, when you add man on man love to the previous concept you have my perfect flick. I never was a fan of Dr Who, probably because growing up trying to understand the brit accent took away the fun of watching a time traveling collegue. But last year I learned that the franchise was spinning off a new series with one of its characters that happened to be gay AND the actor playing Captain Jack was no other than Broaway out singer...well you have to guess, hint: he sang Night and Day in the Cole Porter homage movie. Torchwood is the name, it just finished the first season accross the pond and we wont see it here in the states at the end of the year at BBC America. Of course I couldnt wait and have seen a few episodes in youtube. For your viewing pleasure here is an excerpt of the season finale.

No comments: