Friday, July 13, 2007

Antes y Después.. The Week in Review

I hate to be this lazy and just do a review post, but July has been and is going to be a very hectic month so I am going to pull a week in review.

Saturday was a relaxed day, I went to see Transformers with a friend. Movie was OK, besides the hunky robots with incredible metal toys I think we could totally eliminate the human characters and the movie would not loose a bit of fun. I am very smitten with Jazz:
There is something about a male robot with big shoulders and thunder thighs with the added fact that afterwards he turns into a Solstice.

After the movie I went shopping for new clothes as I needed I white tshirt for the Padres' National Anthem gig and some new stuff for my new job that started in Monday.
Sunday was amazing!!! and that is the reason for the title of my blog. My life will be divided in a before and after this moment. Besides the foolish and very small protest from a few losers with red tshirts with the legend "Save Our Kids" the stadium was almost at full capacity and during our singing we just heard applause and roars. By the end of the song I just had to let some tears drop, this was just overwhelming. I think this day was a wake up call for all of us who ever wondered of the importance of putting yourself out there.

One sad event occurred during the weekend, my cat Alexandria escaped and while I was chasing her I fell and twisted my ankle ( still today the size of a grapefruit), I could never catch here. Monday morning I found her dead in the garden. RIP.

As mentioned above I started a new job at UCSD's Cardiology on Monday. Talk about a change of pace, from 20 to 120 mph. wow. I do enjoy it, a mix of all new things and thriving under stress. My colleagues are all fun and hyper like me, disaster waiting to happen?

I have laid very low on the dating for July, (sorry guys I will be available very soon :)) I still think of y'all.

1 comment:

normanrey said...

So sorry about Alexandria. :-(