Monday, September 18, 2006


Viva Chile Mierda!!!! Feliz fiestas patrias compatriotas . ATM IMAO, IDK if ITRW people would understand me talking like this. I was watching this teen flick "Bring it On III" and I was amazed of how many people speak IM, you know the online lingo used when chatting with 10 people at the same time and you need few letters to equal a love poem. Being the grammatical freak that I am, specially in spanish, it took me a while to concede defeat to this cultural wave. BTW this is the link for online lingo so you can read my first sentence.
On another very peculiar note, last night I was perusing online at adam4adam doing research :) when someone emailed me asking me about my line of work. I replied in a sort of "wow that is a new line". Well, after back and forth emails I ended up sending my resume to this very nice (and cute) guy. Just goes to show you how life sometimes has interesting twists and turns, you just have to be open to decipher those little hints destiny gives you. TTYL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Raúl here. (Don't cry for me, Chile!)

"Easy with finding a husband." Did Liz Taylor say that?

Thanks for your "Sound of Music" comment. I saw that movie 7 times. Loved it!